The Nylon Binder Lift received the JEMS 2013 Hot Product of the Year award and EMS World 2013 Innovation of the Year award. Constructed with Cordura Denier 1000 nylon and polypropylene web strapping for the handles. The removable leg straps are made from BioThane and are 100% impervious to bodily fluids. This makes decontamination of the leg straps quick and easy. The core of the device is machine washable. Available in two colour coded sizes; Standard (navy blue) and Bariatric (royal blue).
The Vinyl Binder Lift received the JEMS 2014 Hot Product of the Year award and is our premier model. Constructed with Bondcote vinyl coated polyester, and BioThane for the handles and removable leg straps. Both materials used are 100% impervious to bodily fluid and are chemical resistant. To decontaminate simply wipe down with a sani-wipe and place back in the storage bag for next use. Must have for large or busy departments. Available in two colour coded sizes; Standard (navy blue) and Bariatric (royal blue).
- Cushioned top edge for patient comfort
- 19-25 handles allow for multiple caregivers to team lift while using proper ergonomics
- Patented torso wrap design provides patient stability and reduces risk of skin tears, bruising and fractures
- Easily removable leg straps for superior versatility
- Patented cushioned top edge and torso wrap design reduces bruising and skin tears while providing superior patient stabilisation and security
How It Works: The Binder Lift’s unique torso wrap design enables caregivers to team lift while using proper lifting ergonomics. Multiple handles allow for team lifting with proper ergonomics. Without having handles caregivers are forced to lift improperly. Also serves as a barrier between you and your patients bodily fluids.
Why Choose Us: Experience easier and safer patient handling; Rapid application, even in confined spaces; Minimise the risk of a workers comp claim.
Why It Matters: Back injuries are the leading cause for early retirement within EMS. EMS has a lifting related injury rate 21 times the national average. The Binder Lift is specifically designed for where patient handling begins.