The 56 Series patient recliner chair is the ultimate in comfortable seating for bariatric patients undergoing any stage of treatment. Founded on a strong steel frame, it can seat patients of up to 227 kg. Easily movable on its 5-inch swivel casters, the recliner is an essential tool for comfortable, hassle-free patient transport. It has ample room for patients and is suitable for a variety of treatments.
The 56 Series works hard for you and your patients, hour after hour. Purchase it now from Midmed to enhance patient comfort and decrease the chances of pressure sores, anxieties and other related effects of strenuous treatment.
The 56 Series come in both Manual and Power Recliner options.
- PART#566: Manual Recliner
- PART#56P: Power Recliner
- Stationary arms
- Fold-away side table (one)
- Push handle
- Retractable foot tray
- 5˝ thermoplastic casters
- Wall-hugger mechanism (infinite recline positions)
- Quick-release seat
- Weight capacity 227 kg
- Back height (from floor/seat) 49˝/29˝
- Overall width (2 tables down/up) 37˝/57˝
- Seat width 27.5˝
- Arm height (from floor, front/back) 30˝/27˝
- Seat height/depth 24˝/21˝
- Upright overall depth (w/handle) 50˝