The WRASFER™ Patient Transfer wrap sheet is designed for swiftly and hygienically transporting immobile or injured patients in high-pressure emergency situations. WRASFER™ disposable patient wrap and transfer sheet is designed for use in paramedic services, hospital emergency wards and operating theatres, in situations where fluids need to be easily absorbed.
With a fluid absorption capacity of 3.5litres and a max. carrying weight of 150 KG, WRASFER™ is an extremely versatile product. It addresses four critical issues: contamination control, cleaning time/ costs, ambulance turnaround times, and patient transfer.
- Same carrying strength after absorbing 3.5L fluids (tested and approved)
- Creating a hygienic ambulance and working environment
- Minimising the risk of cross infection for patients and staff
- Cost saving through significantly reduced cleaning and turnaround time
- Individually wrapped packs with instruction for use
- Highly versatile application fields
- Eliminates need for laundering sheets and cleaning stretchers or emergency transfer devices
- Saves time, allowing emergency transfer equipment to be readily available and offering quicker response times
- Save on laundry costs
- High absorbency of fluids up to 3.5 L (tested and approved)
- Super strong carrying strength of up to 150 KG (tested and approved)