BREEZ 1025 Electric Transport Chair
Within a healthcare setting, patients need to be transported between rooms, floors, and buildings as well as in and out of facilities. The BREEZ Electric Transport Chair safely and comfortably transports patients or mobility impaired individuals without the exertion required when using manual wheelchairs. By integrating the drive system into the wheelchair, the BREEZ can be maneuvered through tight or crowded hallways, elevators and rooms, while safely transporting patients up to 340.194 kg.
SAFE PATIENT TRANSFER
- Folding and removable armrests and swing out footrests provide easy side or front loading of patient.
- Rear locking casters and front holding brake prevent movement of chair during loading.
SAFE PATIENT TRANSPORT
- Small footprint allows tight turning radius to easily navigate hallways and into elevators.
- User friendly controls. Programmable upper speed limit and infinite forward/reverse speed control.
- Seat belt or optional shoulder harness configuration.
- Standard IV pole and optional articulating-arm IV pump/pole arm to increase safety and eliminate need for second caregiver during transfer.
- Warning horn.
- 1.8 cubic feet of cargo space for belongings or medical gear.
- Belly bump stop for attendant safety.
MAINTENANCE FREE OPERATION
- Sealed maintenance free batteries with advanced solid state charging system.
- Non-marking, maintenance-free tyres.
- Direct drive, regenerative PWM control, provides smooth and quiet operation.
- Max Weight Rider: 340 kg
- Max Weight Cargo: 45 kg
- Shipping Weight: 100 kg
- Overall Length w/footrests: 120 cm
- Seat Width: 66 cm
- Overall Width w/ armrests: 86.4 cm
- Seat Height from Floor: 54 cm
- Seat Depth: 48.3 cm
- Back Support Height: 58.4 cm
- Speed Range:
- 0-2 mph (0-3 km/hr) fully loaded
- 0-3 mph (0-4.8 km/hr) fully loaded
- Battery Capacity: Up to 22 miles (35km)
- Incline Rating: 6°
- Electrical: 100-240 VAC, 50/60 H
Oxygen tank holder (D and E style cylinders) 76.2cm bariatic seat Elevating footrests with calf support Chair to IV pole clamping system Design your own seat!
- Widths fom 55.8cm to 76.2cm
- Multiple headrest configuration
- Back support heights 58.4cm to 76.2cm
- Multiple seat belt and shoulder harness configurations
- 7 fabic colors to choose from