The CombiCarrier® II is the simplest and most ergonomic backboard on the market.
Working as a fully functional spinal immobilisation device, as well as a scoop stretcher and backboard, it allows for safe, easy extrication of injured patients. Its updated version further improves the inimitable 2-in-1 design of the original, and brings it fully up to date with a thinner, lower profile, allowing the whole board to fit inside all standard storage compartments.
Design is everything with the CombiCarrier® II. The concave surface ensures patients’ lateral support and comfort, and its clear centre section makes it completely X-ray compatible, providing a clear view of the patient’s spine. It comes with four restraint straps, but no pesky bits and pieces like rivets or screws. Just a clean, minimal, brilliant design.
Its’s simple intuitive design minimises the training requirements of EMS and hospital personnel, and its lower profile fits in standard storage compartments.
- Auto- Lock Latch System – Simple, intuitive design minimises training. Recessed side latch is positioned away from patient. Locks instantly during application. Manual release required when removing patient.
- Spinal Immobilisation Device – The CombiCarrier II may be used as a scoop stretcher or a full backboard.
- Concave Patient Surface – Provides excellent lateral support and improves patient’s sense of security. Minimizes movement of patient’s spine during lifting and transport. Continuous inner edge eliminates panel pinch points.
- Operates like a Standard Backboard – Patient can be rotated and slid out onto the CombiCarrier II during auto extrication. Four patient restraint straps are included.
- Continuous Head Support Surface – Improves neutral alignment and minimises head movement during application and removal. Accommodates various durable and disposable head immobilisers.
- Seamless Plastic Construction – No rivets, drive screws or roll pins. High-density polyethene is easily cleaned and disinfected
Start using a CombiCarrier® II now to make the extrication of patients easier. The revolutionary medical equipment saves on maintenance and replacement costs.