The Gardhen Bilance Daniel Paediatric Bed has an accurate, integrated weighing system. Weight display automatically displays weight. It has a anti-blackout function with rechargeable long life batteries, an automatic and manual tare mode and easy storage and transfer of data. The bed has a quick bilateral release in the back section for CPR, an ergonomic patient surface and a bed section protected with HPL panels (easy to be cleaned).
- Head/foot panels immediately removable
- Good clearance of the frame for an easy cleaning
- Clearance suitable to fit a patient hoist
- High load wheels to have an easy movement even with patient on the bed
- Patient surface height 570 mm, excellent performance given that the bed is made out with telescopic height adjustment columns and an integrated scale system
- Side rails made out in transparent material to help the patient supervision