The DENEO treatment chair is a state-of-the-art resource designed to enhance comfort and relaxation during blood sampling procedures. Founded on durable, tested epoxy steel and upholstered with quality foam-based covering, the DENEO combines functionality with innovative, convenient design.
For optimal patient positioning, there are two lateral polyurethane grips integrated into the DENEO, as well as two fully removable arm rests and a swivel adjusting system. Its one-piece structural makeup means it’s fundamentally simple to operate.
There’s also the added bonus of the DENEO’s impeccable hygiene standards. Its seamless upholstery is covered with an antibacterial agent, and with the chair’s removable handles, it’s incredibly easy to clean. Enhance the comfort of every patient with the DENEO treatment chair – a powerful, simple resource founded on medical innovation.
- Fixed height (seat at 50 cm) and hydraulic variable seating height from 51 to 71 cm
- Light grey epoxy covered steel for the base and structure (except ref. 80010-02R and 80015-02R)
- Two lateral polyurethane hand grips integrated to the seat
- One-piece structure seamless upholstery foam thickness 30 mm, density 40 kg/m3
- Two removable formed armrests. Swivel adjusting system.
- Seamless heat formed M1 covering
- 200 kg patient weight capacity
- Wide range of accessories