Linda Next Examination Table
The Linda Next keeps the promise of the fundamental Tecnodent “knee break” concept, whilst embodying the beloved features of compactness, essential design, simplicity and comfort of use. The dedication to continuous research and development of new technologies and materials has brought us to the adoption of the RIM (Reaction Injection Molding) system. The unique result is a combination of flexibility, strength and modern look, with a maximum lifting capacity of 300 Kg.
It has intuitive use by one single joystick foot control, and top performances even in the basic version, including backrest and leg synchronism, with automatic extensible PU foot section; automatic working programs, table, Trendelenburg rinse, last and zero positions; soft start and stop and SLOW MODE feature, for precise movements.
It’s wide, wrapping and slim molded upholstery contributes to enhance the lean image and comfortable feeling. Two (2) accessory motors for sliding backrest and electrical leg rest are just two of the several extras of this chair.
The Linda Next is versatile and comfortable, fulfils the most demanding needs and requirements and is an outstanding step into the future.
- Complete symmetry for right – or left-handed professionals
- Electro-mechanical lifting, lowering and backrest tilting
- Backrest movement synchronised with leg section
- Automatic extensible PU foot section
- Independent Trendelenburg movement
- Automatic built-in programs for patient positioning: table, Trendelenburg, rinse, last and zero position
- 3 operator profiles with 3 programmable positions each
- Safety security STOPS on backrest, leg-rest and controls
- SLOW MODE feature for precise movements
- Maximum lifting capacity 300 Kg
- 24 DC linear actuators
- Soft start and Soft Stop
- Joystick Control and ELLE FISSO headrest
- Standard molded upholstery with RAL 9003 painting