The Med Sled® Tactical Rescue Sled is designed for immediate hot zone extrication.
The Tactical Rescue Sled is 15 centimetres narrower than the Standard Med Sled® Evacuation Sled, allowing for easy deployment and rapid extraction of the patient. The Med Sled® does not completely cocoon the occupant, allowing patients the use of their hands if required throughout the extraction.
- Hostile Environment
- Active Shooter
- Under Fire
- Burning Building Evacuations
- Steep Inclines on Ice or Snow
Dramatically reduces the effort of moving wounded casualties
- Hands-free tether around waist or shoulder allows the rescuer to carry equipment or provide return fire
- Patented design provides stabilization - can be used with a backboard or stokes basket
- Slides easily for safe and immediate extraction
- Compact - Carry Bag (76.2cm x 15.2cm) with shoulder strap included
- Lightweight - Only 2.7kg!
- Durable - Made of High-Density Polyethylene