LifePad Resuscitation Aid
*Single use resuscitation aid.
Cardiac arrest can happen to anyone. Whether at work, on the go or in the private sphere – many first aiders are initially overwhelmed. The LifePad® guides medical laypersons during resuscitation and helps you to carry out the right steps safely. The LifePad® was developed in cooperation with Beurer GmbH and the Björn Steiger Foundation.
Step-by-step instructions for resuscitation on the pad: Easy to use for people aged 12 and over, no prior knowledge required
- Easy positioning: marking directly on the pad
- Visual LED feedback system: For optimal compression depth
- Acoustic specification of the correct rhythm: For optimal pressure frequency
- Flexible material: adapts to the shape of the body
- Compact size: At 21 x 16 cm (approx. DIN A5 format), it can be easily stowed in any bag