The SW Bariatric Behavioural Health Bed provides a user-friendly design ensuring ergonomic safety for care providers in the behavioural and mental health environment. This fully functional electric medical bed can be utilised in a variety of care environments ensuring greater patient safety and comfort. The PowerSafe™ technology ensures electrical safety for both the care provider and patient. This Bariatric Health Bed sets a new standard with its low deck height, which is the lowest bed on the market.
- Footboard nursing lock out controls accessible with universal key ensuring patient safety
- Quick disconnect hand control operates on either side of the bed for easy access and removal
- Electronic articulation for the head, knee and high/low feature
- Trendelenburg and Reverse Trendelenburg capabilities
- Contiguous molded construction of headboard, footboard and side rails
- All add-on features are bolted onto the bed frame
- Tamper-resistant encased wiring
- Ability to provide multiple therapy options on one bed frame, allowing for increased patient healing
- Integrated bed exit alarm, scale and protocol timer available
- Accommodates patients up 385kg.