VeinViewer – EMS
There are many options for venipuncture equipment, but VeinViewer is the only imaging device that can be used by any clinician and is proven to provide more options for venous access and reduce the number of stick attempts.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Locating veins is only the first step to achieving successful Venous Access in your patients, and the most obvious vein is not always the best option to select.
VeinViewer® provides clinicians with exclusive High Definition (HD) and Digital Full Field (Df2) projected near-infrared real-time imaging to make a more informed decision. VeinViewer patented technology, using Active Vascular Imaging Navigation allows you to see blood patterns up to 15mm deep and clinically relevant veins up to 10mm so that you can;
Veinviewer is the only vein device of its kind that can positively impact the entire Pre, During and Post vascular access procedure and is proven to.
WHY CHOOSE VEINVIEWER?
Your patient’s vasculature is a limited resource, and Blind Stick practice is, and should remain a thing of the past. Become a steward of promoting vessel health, and better outcomes for your patients and clinical practice by adopting VeinViewer into your vascular access routine.
REQUEST YOUR FREE DEMONSTRATION NOW by clicking the link below and our team will be in touch to arrange a suitable time for an initial hands-on, (or online) demonstration (depending on your location).
A portable solution for emergency medical services
Every day, paramedics and other first responders see a variety of patient types and challenging environments in medical emergency situations. Patient venous access can present a number of difficult challenges: reduced vessel options due to blood loss, edema, vasoconstriction, dehydration, varying skin tones, and diffused or no lighting in small spaces.
VeinViewer® Flex by Christie assists emergency medical clinicians in rapidly assessing available peripheral vasculature; identifying better options for successful vascular access. VeinViewer Flex HD imaging, powered by Df2 technology is the only vein illumination device that offers real-time feedback throughout the entire venipuncture procedure, Pre-, During- and Post-access.
Clinical features and benefits of VeinViewer Flex:
- Clinicians can fully assess their patient’s vasculature to place a standard peripheral IV prior to escalating to a more invasive procedure if required.
- VeinViewer Flex can improve peripheral IV first stick success by up to 100% and reduce treatment delays.
- Early detection of hematomas can help avoid potential infiltrations.
- Effective for patients of all skin tones, ages, and weight as well as patients that are dehydrated or in trauma.
Key features for first responders:
- Brightest direct projection vein illumination, can be used in conditions with little to no ambient light.
- MaxBright feature increases brightness by 40% to aid in scenarios with higher than standard ambient light.
- Includes 2 fast-swap batteries and can be run on A/C power.
- Drop tested for durability per IEC/UL 60601-01 standard.
- Only device of its kind rated as an EMC class B device and is suitable for use in all environments; both industrial and domestic.
- Multiple clamps provide options for attaching S-Mount (Stability Mount) to available surfaces.
- Vehicle charge adapter and travel case are available with our Optional Accessory Kit.
Complete the form below to receive your free Free Demo
We deliver value beyond expectations
Midmed is your one-stop shop for all your healthcare needs. As one of the best medical suppliers Gold Coast has to offer, we are committed to providing exceptional customer service and ensuring that every order arrives on time. Contact us today if you’re looking for a dedicated partner in your search!