- Anti-tilt frame, it prevents any tilt in every operative conditions.
- Frame painted with epoxy paints enriched with antibacterial. Available in a wide range of colours.
- Simultaneousmovementofbackandlegsectionthrough1motor.itcanbe implementedfrom2upto5motorsaccordingtotherequestedconfiguration:
- Dedicated motor for the independent movement of the backrest and the legrest (accessory code AC12).
- Motorized column for height adjustment (accessory code AC28/200).
- Dedicated motor for the inclination of the seat (accessory codes AC35/1 – AC35/2 – AC35/3).
- Dedicated motor for footrest adjustment (accessory code AC13 – AC13/1); (please refer to the commercial offer and the accessory catalogue).
- Two separate cushions back and seat/leg functional for: a perfect ergonomy and posture preventing decubitus wounds.
- The upholstery is completely removable allowing a thorough and effective sanitization reducing the risks of cross infections. A wide range of colours is available.
- Upholstery’s features: antibacterial, flame retardant class 1IM, antimycotic, ecologic, latex free, phtalate free and resistant.
- Armrest’s movements synchronized with the backrest.
- Available with a wide range of functional and exclusive accessories (see accessories catalogue).
- Excellent and ergonomic posture with decubitus wound preventive effect.
- Braking system ensures high stability to the device.
- Easily sanitizable with the most common used detergents.
- Armrest with multiple adjusment functions.
- Max load capacity 200 kg.
- First drawer provided with guarantee seal.
- No. 10 self-destructing seals.
- No. 3 lateral DIN bars.
- No. 1 back DIN bar.
- Centralized locking system with key.
- Double key.
- No. 4 swivable and stainless 125 mm wheels of which 2 with pedal brake. No marking, extremely silent, sliding on high performing roller bearing.
- No. 4 bumpers for each corner of the base.
- Push and pull extra tray.
- Table top with integrated push handle.
Emergency kit composed by the following accessories:
- Cod. ACCF1 – IV pole
- Cod. ACCF9 – Needles rack
- Cod. ACCF10 – Defibrillator or monitor tray Cod. ACCF5 – Hoxygen tank holder
- Cod. ACCF11 – Resuscitation board”