UNO is a multipurpose splint and traction device for supporting upper and lower limbs in emergency medical situations.
REMOVAL, STORAGE AND DISPOSAL
The UNO splint can be removed by hand. Store the device in a dry place under40°C, avoiding direct sunlight. The product can be discarded to burnable waste.
WARNINGS AND PRECAUTIONS
- The device is intended for use by professionals or trained personnel. Make sure that the product is suitable for treating the patient’s injury. Check contraindications before using the product.
- Do not fasten the splint too tightly to block blood circulation
- Only use for temporary supporting, and monitor limb vitality when using the device
- Use the traction unit only temporarily. If treatment is prolonged, use a designated traction device.
- Neurovascular function should always be assessed both before and after applying the UNO splint and during transport.
- Make sure that the application you are using is sufficiently strong for the indication in question