Customizable Head/foot panels
can be provided with the following head/foot panels:
- AC65 Accessory: Standard configuration (white, blue, green or others colours upon request).
- AC65/2 Accessory: Predisposition for vinyl stickers. It is possible to apply the sticker on both sides of the panel.
- AC65/3 Accessory: Predisposition for vinyl stickers. It is possible to apply the sticker on both sides of the panel.
- Ergonomic lying surface, divided in sections, protected by thermoformed removable ABS easily sanitizable.
- Lying surface height at 42 cm of the is extremely comfortable. Performances are improved by two motorized columns.
- Reinforced frame in S235JR steel, made stainless through a treatment with thermosetting epoxy paint.
- The structure is designed to allow an easy sanitization with the most common used detergent.
- Head and foot board are made out of techno polymer. They can be easily removed through dedicated mechanism. Lightweight and sturdy at the same
- Predisposition to lateral protective system (see standard features).
- Low voltage motors. Anti-crushing and anti-shearing.
- Quick release of the backrest through dedicated lever for CPR emergency manoeuvre.
- Cardiologic position with roto-translation of the backrest to avoid chest’s crushing.
- Emergency power supply through rechargeable batteries – 10 cycles.
- Clearance for hoist.
- Easy access to the floor underneath the device for cleaning.
- Highly performing wheels to make the transport of the patient easy.
- Thermoformed ABS base cover.
- Any part or component of the bed are subject to wear and tear.
- Resistant to scratch and to all the chemical substances used in hemodialysis therapy.
- Absence of parts that need to be greased.
- Hospital bed available in 4 different sizes
- Customizable with different colours
- Latex free and phtalates free.
- Lying section in 4 sections and 3 joints covered with removable thermoformed, removable and washable ABS panels. Lying surface height at 42 cm.
- Motorized backrest section at 0°-70°.
- Femoral section at 0°-25°.
- Servo-assisted leg section. It is moved through gas spring and it is synchronized with the femoral section 0°-35° (approx.)
- Height adjustable through motorized columns
- Motorized Trendelenburg and reverse Trendelenburg achievable via motorized telescopic columns with rectangular sections.
- Backrest’s synchronous movement of 11 cm to reduce chest’s crushing.
- Cardiologic position AC62.
- Quick release of the backrest through dedicated lever for CPR emergency manoeuvre – Equipment code AC8L.
- Low voltage electric motors. The motors are “spline” type to avoid crushing.
- Painted with epoxy and thermosetting powders – colour chart at page 5.
- Equipotential node.
- Removable wrapping head and foot panels in techno polymer – Equipment code AC65 (available also with locking mechanisms – Accessory code AC121).
- Predisposition to collapsible side rails – Equipment code AC21/S and for half foldable side rails – Equipment code AC71/S
- No. 4 bumpers.
- Non-marking 150 mm swivable wheels.
- Hooks for bags on both sides – Equipment code AC3L.
- Centralized braking system. Activated through bilateral pedals – Equipment code AC7L2/G.
- Emergency battery – Equipment code AC17L.
- Cable support – Equipment code AC50L.
- 10 buttons handset, movements are controlled by handset with a 3,5 m coiled cable. The handset is user friendly and has visual pictograms useful for partially sighted people. For patient’s safety purpose the handset is provided with an inhibition key – Equipment code AC34P. Insulation IP66.
- Handset’s inhibition key – Equipment code AC34L.