The Linda3 ORL chair was created to perfectly satisfy professionals in the audiology, otology, ophthalmology, dental surgery, general practice, as well as cosmetic field. It is equipped with an electro-mechanical up & down system and tilting control of the backrest and a backrest-leg rest synchronism. The Linda3 ORL has a rotating base, with rotation angle up to 325°, anatomical and seamless upholsteries with lateral supporting wings, Trendelenburg movement, armrests, memorizable operating positions and anatomical headrest. All function are electronically controlled by infa-red device and/or high precision pedal control, so that the doctor is free to operate in total comfort and hygiene with hands free.
- Electro-mechanical up & down and backrest tilting movements, backrest-leg rest synchronism to reach the Trendelenburg position
- ELLE fix headrest, with long-section sliding
- Longitudinal rotating base with rotation angle 325°
- Anatomical backrest with lateral armrest support wings for the highest patient’s comfort
- Complete symmetry for left and right-handed professionals
- Infa-red control
- Anti-crushing safety stop onto the backrest and leg rest, for an emergency stop of the chair
- Automatic memorised return to zero position at the end of the treatment
- Automatic memory of the last operating position
- 3 programmable operating positions
- Tilting leg rest, inclination up to 90° to allow patients to get on and off the chair easier
- Minimum height 50 cm, for the easiest access to the chair, also for elderly or disabled persons.